How To Apply
This process should only take 15-20 minutes. We have a secure Website and your personal information does not come through via email.
- Select the Apply Now link and complete the Loan Application
- If you are a returning applicant and you already have a password, enter your email address and password that you used to initially register.
- If you are a new applicant follow the “Set Up New Account” steps.
- After you’ve set up your account and password begin filling out the application. Fill out as much information as possible. Only click the “Submit” button when you have completed the application. If you do not know an answer to a question, leave it blank.
- Please fill out the application in CAPS LOCK.
If you plan on finishing the application at a later time you have the option to click the “logout” button and it will automatically save all information you have entered.
You will need your email address and password to login again.
Once you are finished with your application, you can click the “Submit Application” button and an email will be sent to your Knight Financial mortgage advisor letting them know you have applied online.
Please provide the following items so that we may best assist you to reach your home financing goals:
- Driver's License - Front & Back
- Most recent 30 days pay stubs
- Most recent 2 years W2's and/or 1099's
- Most recent 2 months bank statements, all pages to all accounts
- Most recent retirement statements, all pages to all accounts
- Name and number for your homeowner's insurance agent
- Current mortgage statements and current mortgage notes for all properties owned
- Most recent 2 years Federal tax returns, all schedules and pages (filed extensions when applicable)
Full Online Application Instructions
Some financial circumstances require documentation in addition to those items listed above. Please download our full Apply Online Instructions for more details. Some common reasons for this additional documentation include:
- Less than 2 years on your job
- Job gaps, credit derogatories, or inquiries
- Gift Letter
- Receiving Social Security